Friday, July 27, 2007

tonight,tonight

Wow, I had the greatest reeds of the century for the first act tonight! I felt amazing, it was so great. But in the morning I have not one, but two 2.5 hour rehearsals for the Fireworks concert (all baroque stuff; read: chop-killing) and then another show. Yikes. Because Sunday afternoon is closing for Putting It Together, then the Fireworks. It is the only gig I have ever played with security. That's how I know it's really cool.

In other news, we went to Goodwill today (my favorite store) and I got the cutest little potential reed case - it looks like a tiny briefcase, with little flippers and everything. Inside there is even a partition (I think it is for business cards) that would be great to hold a plaque. But I need to figure out how to make the "guts" of a reed case. I know people used to do this, seems like there should be directions somewhere on the the web!

No comments: