Thursday, May 29, 2008

too much stuff

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed these days, good thing I don't actually have a job! If I wasn't playing the serpent (and surprise, probably the oboe too) in church early driving 300 miles would not seem as bad. At least I have 2 days to get there and back, I HAVE done it in one but it is no fun. But it will definately curb my serpent practice time.

And at home staring at me accusingly are the little pumpkin, squash and watermelon plants, not to mention all my other starts (but those are huge and really need outdoor planting). And of course I should practice.

Now they are saying to get mileage for these school gigs (which they assured me I would get) we need to carpool - but I live 40 miles from everyone else! NOT happy about that. That figure your mileage for gigs calculator (see on Oboeinsight and other places) is so depressing, but even more so if I get nothing!

No comments: