Thursday, September 18, 2008

Endless rehearsals...

Actually tomorrow I have a night off, but right at this moment I'm feeling sick of rehearsals. And the opera is in one week! How did that come up so fast?

We rehearsed the Artunian Trumpet Concerto tonight - our principle played the solo just for kicks. It is harder than I thought, nothing terrible but a couple places I should have looked at! Also Beethoven 6. I thought I had played it so many times this summer it was no problem, but we cut big parts of it; and there are some places to look at there too. *sigh*

I have a reed session with the mysterious G tomorrow (yay!) hopefully he will magically make everything work. J has an appt in the morning so I have to take D to school. This is messing up my usual morning routine (which includes sleeping in) and treading with Buffy, then painting the cabinets for the laundry room. Things are slowly shaping up in there, I decided not to sponge paint because I thought it would look stupid. I want to put some blue and green sea glass things on the shelves and I think that will look best with white walls.

The Biggest Loser started its new season this week - I love that show. Wish it would inspire me to loose weight, but that doesn't seem to be happening. Ah well.

No comments: