Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tuesday in the park...

Met M for lunch, we solved all the symphony's problems in an hour! Well, we talked a lot anyway. I am trying to find the perfect 50th birthday gift for my best friend (whol lives far away, so I won't even see her on this momentous occasion) and I am just awful at picking gifts. But I have some "stuff" so I will send it anyway. With chocolate, which always makes any gift better.

After that we went to the park for D, it was a beautiful blue sky kinda day! My reeds are even happy and I have a concert Friday. Gotta love that. Just trying to stay focused on the Mozart, spent about 1 hour this morning, played through the Paladilhe and realized I thought it was the Pascuille, oh well! It is a nice little piece that maybe we can do with the orchestra sometime. MUCH easier than the Mozart, and probalby a bigger crowd pleaser as well. But the Mozart is good for me (I'll just keep saying that)...

No comments: