Saturday, July 21, 2007

potter

We joined the ranks of millions and purchased a copy of the new Harry Potter book. I figured I might as well since we have all the others even though I won't have time to read it for a while.

Tonight's show went pretty well, things are really starting to gel. I am kind of excited that my family is coming tomorrow for the matinee. D is very suspicious, he wants it to be just like Mame. I think Jim will appreciate the lyrics, Sondheim is much more clever than some other popular musical composers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am in Dubai and the comment section of your blog is no longer in Thai!!! I litterallly just got here and am in the airport waiting for my ride. Found a Costas coffee shop, they have starbucks inside the terminals but not in the greeting area! I have never read any of the potter books but after reading the review of the last one I almost ran out an bought it.