Thursday, October 4, 2007

happy day...

I had a fun rehearsal - I think I played ok, and I am really excited for the upcoming season. Just got some new cds from Amazon - went to their Used section and bought 3 "new" used disks. What a deal - all together about $15! We are doing the Enescu Romanian Rhapsody #1, big oboe clarinet thing. Can't wait. Pitch seemed good to me tonight, I want to start playing scales with a tuner again. And I had my one and only student for the first time this semester - I don't want any more since I would have to get a sitter if I had to be there earlier. Wouldn't mind if they came out to my house, but no one seems to want to...

My dad has been here all week and a lot has been done in the house (see other blog) and that makes me happy too. Tomorrow I want to get to the gym and make reeds as well as practice, and also take a huge load to the recycle plant. We don't have garbage service where we live, and today I went to the dump for the first time in 7 years - we recycle almost everything. But the great thing was it only cost $7 to get rid of all my trash! Yay.

No comments: